Melissa Kaylene: {SO} Excited to Show You! My Daily Planner!
Image Map

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

{SO} Excited to Show You! My Daily Planner!



Happy Thursday Everyone! I wanted to show you something that I myself am very, VERY proud of, a.) because I'm not that smart on the computer (yet) and b.) I LOVE how this keeps me organized... did I mention I created all by myself?!? ;)

SO this my daily planner. My organizer. I fill this out every evening (well MOST evenings) and try to use it as much as possible. I find when I sit down and think things out and write them down somewhere where I can refer back to them, well, then I am so much more likely to complete them!

As you can see I have a Top 5 List, these are the things that I really, I mean really want to accomplish for the day. To the right I have my meal plan...it helps if I actually think ahead of time what to cook for dinner!

Then I have a time schedule, with the hours I am generally awake. This helps keep me in track so I'm not finding myself wasting to much time in one area or another. Then I have my daily routines. These are just things that I really need to do on every day. I created a little check box so I can mark it off, that way I feel like I'm getting my work done!


daily organizer


I also have a weekly household chore sheet that I created that I can refer too, this is one I just made recently and am still trying to get into the routine somewhat...



daily organizer
I just love it because I tend to find myself doing certain chores over and over again constantly (like vacuuming) meanwhile neglecting others (ehem, like the bathrooms).So, being able to glance at this for the day helps my poor overworked brain out!

And where do I keep these you ask? Why in my Home Management Binder. I finally broke down and created one a couple months ago, and I love it! It is categorized with everything to do with our family and household things. Its still a work in progress, but I definitely plan on showing you sometime soon!


How do you stay organized? Its ALWAYS a challenge for me, but I love the strides I'm making to become a more orderly lady ;)
 
 
~ Melissa




2 comments:

  1. I love lists. It gives me satisfaction to cross something off. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great planner you have there, great way to stay on track. Stopping by from Terrific Tuesdays link party

    ReplyDelete