Melissa Kaylene: Tentative Blogging Schedule!
Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

Tentative Blogging Schedule!

My my its already Friday! The day started off early because we had to take our Cocker Spaniel, "Pepper", into the vet to get neutered. Unfortunatley he has had a problem with 'marking' all over the place for the past four weeks, so I am crossing my fingers hoping that this will help with that, so I don't have to banish him to our back yard as much.

I've been doing alot of planning, and well, I created this blog for me. For fun. And to help myself stay organized. With that being said, I want to have some sort of organized guidline I can follow when posting topics and ideas on here. I tend to be the kind of person who will try and do a million things at once, bouncing around from one task to the other, and unless I have a list written down for me to follow and check off, well, not much gets finished.  So, I sat down and thought about what I wanted to talk about on my blog, and I am not the kind of person that could just have a blog soley on one topic, so I have decided to split my topics up into different days, and have written down a tentative blog schedule.

Mommy Mondays: From beauty ideas (including my obsession with perfectly painted toenails) to perhaps a book review, or even other topics, like health (Hey, I AM a nurse after all!), and a glass of wine inbetween - this is where you'll find it all......as I take a "mommy" break!

Tasty Tuesdays: From down home cooking to exotic new treats (and some delicious drinks), Tuesdays will make your taste buds water as I try new recipes to share!

Wednesdays: Incredible Craft Day: Need I say more? Creative juices will flow and I'll share my fabulous accomplishments on the WWW.

Thursday: Home Day. Divide. Conquer. Organize: Cleaning? Organizing? Decorating? You'll find a little of it all as I invite you into my humble home on Thursdays.

Family Fun Friday: Where you can catch up on the fun family times we've had - some more creative than others - but none the less it's all about families here on Fridays! <3 

With that being said, the beauty of this IS that it is my blog, and I shall call the shots and make the rules. I'm sure there will be times that I won't be able to post on a certain day, or I might switch things up a bit, but, this will be a great guideline for me to use!
This weekend will be busy as it is my Son's 2nd birthday, and we are suprising the kids with a trip to Portland to see "Sesame Street Live".... Sound's like a great Familiy Fun post in the works ;)

On a completely different note, I absolutely ADORE lilacs! They smell so beautiful, and its a shame they only bloom but a short time out of the year. I picked up this bouquet at the local fruit stand the other day and have them proudly displayed in my living room. There is just something about fresh cut flowers in my house that make me happy! I try to always have some in the house, whether I pick them from our house, or buy a little bouquet for myself.

 
Well, off I am to start this chaotic weekend! I'll be back..... :)
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment