Melissa Kaylene: Well, where did that week go?
Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

Well, where did that week go?


Well, as soon as I create rules, I break them! A busy week, and I turn around and its been a whole 7 days since I have posted! I will be adding more posts this week as I get free time. With three kids, a house, a job, a business, a job, and a husband...sometimes things are slightly more chaotic than I'd like! I did the best thing this past week though: I took a 'mommy minute'. And since this is Mommy Monday, how appropriate to share. Wednesday was just one of those days when everything that could go wrong, pretty much did. So Thursday I took the opportunity to catch up with my friends, and myself. I had my sister come out and watch the kids for me so I could go to a work meeting, and decided to go have lunch with a friend first. Then Thursday night, we got the kids in bed, my two friends, my sister, and I, just went out for a while. We met up at our local McMenimans for happy hour, and just had some really good 'girl talk'. We ended the night playing some pool and with promises not to let time go so long before our next rendezvous
 

My friend Jessica, Me, and My sister Crystal
aka Charlie's New Angels ;)


My friend Carolyn and I


Jessica and I - Celebrating National Nurse's Week!
 

A farewell photo, to remember all of the fun we had!

If you haven't noticed, I love photos. It helps me remember the good times. I know when I'm having a bad day and need a smile, I'll dig out my pictures and reminiscence. I hope you get a chance to do the same! :)
XOXO, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment