Melissa Kaylene: You Inspired Me Monday
Image Map

Monday, October 15, 2012

You Inspired Me Monday

Thanks everyone who linked up to my very first Create.Simplify.Inspire. party link up last Thursday.... can't wait to see what you have to show this week! You have inspired me!

Krystal from Wildflowers 3 shows us how to refurb some old boots and create something completely cute out of them! Check out her DIY: Boho Boot tutorial!


Myric from Petite Passions made my mouth water with these cupcakes that she was inspired to make when she saw the recipe on Pinterest. Check out her Apple Cider Cupcakes with Salted Carmel Buttercream.


Myric also posted a very inspiring post about lasting impressions, and it reminded me that we all need to take time out of our busy schedules and remember to just listen. Listening is one of the best things you can do for a person. Set your phones down, all eyes and attention on that person. It also reminded me that sometimes its the little things that happen in our lives that we will never forget. Definitely go check out Fred's Last Question.


Thanks ladies! I hope you all have a fabulous week!

~Melissa

7 comments:

  1. So glad these could inspire you, and thanks for hosting an awesome link up!

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun links for your first link up! Love the name of your site. I'm a Portland, Oregon area blogger. Cool to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHH man! Those cupcakes look yummy. I'm stopping by from the blog hop. Your blog is great!

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look awesome. Anybody want to bake me some?

    Stopping by from blog hop.

    Haley
    http://naturalfitandfrugal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are awesome, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post - those BOOTS? WOW! I found you via the Tea on Tuesday linkup. You have such a cute blog! I can't wait to read more. You have a new follower here - I would love if you'd follow back!

    Abby
    Everyday with Hazel Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you from the Tea For Tuesday Hop, I can't wait to check your blog out some more it looks fabulous!! Emily @ Dirt & Pearls

    ReplyDelete