Melissa Kaylene: 5 Reasons You Should Take Your Kids to the Park // FBF
Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

5 Reasons You Should Take Your Kids to the Park // FBF

 
parks and kids 
 
 
Happy Friday Everyone! Did you make it? ;) This weekend the weather here in Oregon is finally starting to look like Summer....no joke, we are supposed to jump 30 degrees in just a couple days! Talk about a shocker for your body :) Today I thought I would throw in a Flash Back Friday, and in lieu of the summer time, I would share a post a wrote over a year ago giving you 5 excuses (as if you need any) to take your kids to the park!
 
~Melissa
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely!
    That mommy time thing is KEY.
    And the park is like a built in babysitter while you sit and chat with another person who needs to get out of the house.
    I remember those days.
    And my kids, teens though they are, still enjoy the park.
    And the swings. We almost always do the swings.
    Because I refuse to grow up.
    Even if they do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing at last week's All My Bloggy Friends! I can't wait to see what you share this week!

    ReplyDelete