Melissa Kaylene: My Passion is Living.
Image Map

Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Passion is Living.

 
I have been thinking a lot the past few days about this blog. I've seen it evolve slowly since the inception of it, and it makes me reflect on what this is all about. I created the blog to share my life, creations, and inspirations. Over the past few months I have added local places and events that I share.
 
It has really got me contemplating my life. In the blogging world I hear lots about finding that perfect niche for your readers. There is some fabulous blogs out there that devote themselves to a singular or a couple topics and are wonderful reads. I just don't think I could do it. My ADD nature would get bored with one thing, because, that's not my passion.
 
But I think I've figured out just what my passion is. It's living. That's what I'm doing here, isn't it? I'm showing you my life, in many aspects. That is what keeps me blogging. Sharing this. This must be my passion.
 
What is living? It's different for everyone. After all, I fully believe there are some people that go through the motions of life, and aren't really living their life.
 
Being active in your everyday happenings; exploring; trying new things. These are what I consider living. So perhaps, this is my "niche".
 
My passion is living.
 
What's yours?
 
~Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had similar thoughts to you regarding my own blog. I've also struggled with the niche and, similar to you, I recently came to the conclusion that my passion is "life". It is the mystery of it all that intrigues me, that keeps me experimenting and wondering. Sometimes it's hard to write when the subject is so broad and when my internet marketing background tells me there's a load of "shoulds" I ought to be doing. But for the most part I am just letting it unfold and following the moment.

    I've signed up to your email list and will be interested to see how you go.

    ReplyDelete